Saturday, March 1, 2014

My obsession with Minecraft

I think minecraft is fun because you can create anything you want. I have created statues of my favorite minecraft you tubers and some other things.My favorite minecraft videos are from stampylongnose. My favorite minecraft food is a cake. There are 2 different modes: creative mode and survival mode. On creative mode you can get every block and you can fly. But on survival mode you can't fly and you have limited resources and you can die. There are different monsters like: creepers, skeletons, Zombies, ender man, slimes and spiders. You can go to two other different world using portals. Like the nether and the end. At the nether you can gather resources so you can get to the end. It also has its own creatures like: blazes, Zombie pigmen and garsts. At the End you Have to defeat the ender dragon! after you defeat it it will give you an egg. Then you come back to your own world and you have basically finished the game. There are also normal animals like: sheep, pigs, cows, wolfs and cats.That is why I think minecraft is fun. These are some of my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment